[Int. Club der FU] New Event: Beachvolleyball on Saturday, May 7th, 12 - 4 pm

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Di Apr 26 15:13:29 CEST 2022

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

Firstly, in case you haven't seen our last email: *There are no more spots
available for the Spreewald trip in July!* If someone cancels on time, we
will offer spots to those on the waiting list.

But of course we have good news for you: We will host a beachvolleyball
tournament in less than two weeks. All levels are welcome! Aileen will do
her best to give volleyball laymen and -women and -people a basic
instruction of how to play. :-)

When? Saturday, 7th May, 12 - 4 pm
Duration? 4h
Price? €5 (to be paid in advance during office hours!)
Weather? We will play if it drizzles but not if its raining cats and dogs.
Lets just hope for nice sunny weather! :-)
Showers? You can shower for a fee of €1 which has to be paid on the premises.

We will offer an additional office hour next week on Wednesday from 4 to 5
pm for those who can't make it during our regular office hours on
Thursday.

If you are interested in the event, please register until Thursday 12 pm, via

https://forms.gle/ZzZERPMKhTkXykYC6

First come, first serve: Your spot will be secured by payment in person
until next week Thursday, May 5th during office hours!

Best regards,
Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs