[Int. Club der FU] Guided tour through Kreuzberg / *SPOTS FULL FOR SPREEWALD*

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Fr Apr 22 14:03:24 CEST 2022

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

First of all, thanks so much to those who showed interest in our Spreewald
trip and who came by during our office hours yesterday.

*There are no more spots available for the Spreewald trip in July!*

However, we will offer a guided city tour next Wednesday through the
district Kreuzberg in English from the perspective of a refugee.

Berlin would be inconceivable without migration, without the diversity of
identities and lifestyles. The city tours are led by people who themselves
have a history of migration. They invite you to change your perspective:
Which places facilitate the arrival in a foreign city? Where are the
important meeting spots in the district? And what does the situation in
Görlitzer Park have to do with the European asylum system?

Within two hours, we will see more of Kreuzberg and learn about how this
neighborhood is related to people with migrant background who have
influenced the face and lifestyle of this district.

When? Wednesday, 27th April, 6 pm
Duration? 2h
Price? 2€

If you are interested, please register until Sunday, 3 pm, via

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cwIHuWGd4_daKzvFYtOcOtAeDekxfdCuBA0RUo_cFeM

As always, if we receive more registrations than we have spots for, we
will have to draw lots. You will be informed via mail on Sunday if you got
a spot and receive more information about the exact meeting point.

Best regards,
Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs