[Int. Club der FU] Spreewald Trip

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Di Apr 19 10:45:49 CEST 2022

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

As already mentioned in our mail concerning the Spreewald trip, payment in
advance is necessary.

As we received way more registrations for the Spreewald day trip than we
have potentially spots for, we decided that the principle "first come,
first serve" applies. So in order to ensure that you really get your spot,
please come by to one of our office hours till 28th April to pay the 10€.
Payment in advance is necessary so that we can reserve and pay for the
appropriate number of boats. Payment on the day of the trip is NOT
possible.

Office hours in Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, 14195 Berlin:

- every Tuesday, 9.30-10.00 am
- every Thursday, 11.00-12.00 am

Best regards,
Your International Club