[Int. Club der FU] Mensa Lunch

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mo Apr 18 23:17:30 CEST 2022

Dear friends of the International Club,

this Wednesday (20th of April) we’re going to have our Mensa Lunch. This
is your chance to enjoy some delicious food, get to know your fellow
Internationals and explore the campus afterwards.
We will also explain how you can transfer money to your lunch cards, which
is essential for being able to pay at the cafeteria.

Where? Mensa FU II
When? Wednesday, 20th of April, noon
What? Let's have lunch together!

Register using the following link until tomorrow 4 pm (Tuesday, 19th of
April):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYhaaaNYnynynBcKc8GM58dwUj1pVaQvgjx5SaZApsDvGu_w/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Because the spots are limited for this event, we will send you the exact
time and meeting place after your registration via the link, if you got
selected.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs
der Freien Universität Berlin