[Int. Club der FU] Information about events

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Do Apr 7 08:50:55 CEST 2022

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

We warmly welcome all new members and hope that you enjoyed your first
days in Berlin and our first International Bar Night! ;-)

We will inform you about upcoming events via this newsletter. You can also
find an event calendar online (www.internationalerclub.de) which may,
however, be subject to changes.

We would like to share some information about our events with you:

1. Depending on the type of event, we usually have between 15 - 50 spots.

2. If you want to register for events, please wait for an e-mail to all
members announcing the specific event. A link will be given to you with
which you can register for the event till a specific time that will be
announced as well. If there are more people interested in the event than
we have spots for, we will draw lots, i.e. randomly select people, and
inform you.

3. If you cannot make it to an event, please write us an e-mail in
advance. We always have very long waiting lists with other people who
would like to join the events.
***IMPORTANT*** If you do not show up and did not inform us soon enough
before, you will be blocked for the next two events.

4. If the event involves a payment (2-10€), please bring the appropriate
amount of money with you on the day of the event. In some cases, you need
to pay in advance, which can be done in one of our office hours. If you
paid for an event and cannot come anymore, you can of course get your
money back, if you inform us soon enough and/or a replacement is found.

This semester, our office hours take place from 18th April onwards

*every Tuesday, 9.30-10 am, Ehrenbergstr. 26/28 (Dahlem), room 202.
*every Thursday, 11-12 am, Ehrenbergstr. 26/28 (Dahlem), room 202.

We hope to see you soon at one of our events! :-)

Best wishes,
Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs