[Int. Club der FU] Welcome and First Event

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Di Apr 5 15:44:10 CEST 2022

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

First of all, we would like to welcome all new incoming students at Freie
Universität Berlin! We hope that you are all doing fine and we are looking
forward to meeting you soon! :-)

With your registration to our newsletter, you will be updated about all
our upcoming events.

Our first event is going to be held tomorrow:

What? Bar night
Where? Neukölln
When? Wednesday, 6th April, 6 pm
Price? For free - you will even receive a free drink until 8 pm!

IMPORTANT:  Please provide an official certificate for your EU-validated
vaccination or for your recovery within the last 6 months. There is a
limited amount of spots available for this event. So if we receive more
registrations than we have spots for, we will draw lots. You will be
informed tomorrow morning if you got a spot. In this case, we will also
give you the name and address of the bar in the mail.

If you are vaccinated and/or recovered and want to join this event, you
can register until *midnight* via

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vm0tLv-AiKigxStzhhq3Bw0R4bQJ2YSlx0YNvhEsXBY

We are looking forward to meeting you! :-)
Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs
der Freien Universität Berlin