[fli4l] alix.2d3 installation problem

Bernard bernard.ch59 at free.fr
Mo Apr 6 12:41:37 CEST 2020

Hello,

I took advantage of the confinement :((( to update fli4l 3.10.19.
But, impossible to install the new fli version on alix.2D3.
Here is the install screen:

PC Engines ALIX.2 v0.99m
640 KB Base Memory
261120 KB Extended Memory

01F0 Master 848A CF Card
Phys C/H/S 3909/16/63 Log C/H/S 977/64/63

SYSLINUX 4.06 EDD 2012-10-23 Copyright (C) 1994-2012 H. Peter Anvin et al
boot:

alix hangs here with no information. I just updated the 0.99m bios. I
tested the very old fli version with the new bios it's ok.
I configured fli to the minimum base, hd, sshd and usb, here is the
config and test with normal and nonfree kernel

BOOT_TYPE='hd'
LIBATA_DMA='disabled'
MOUNT_BOOT='rw'
KERNEL_VERSION='3.16.81-nonfree'
KERNEL_BOOT_OPTION=''
BEEP='no'
SER_CONSOLE='no'
SER_CONSOLE_IF='0'
SER_CONSOLE_RATE='38400'
DEBUG_STARTUP='yes'
NET_DRV_N='1'
NET_DRV_1='via-rhine'
NET_DRV_1_OPTION=''
IP_NET_N='3'
IP_NET_1='192.168.xxx.xxx/24'
IP_NET_1_DEV='eth0'
IP_NET_2='192.168.xxx.xxx/24'
IP_NET_2_DEV='eth1'
IP_NET_3='192.168.xxx.xxx/24'
IP_NET_3_DEV='eth2'
config hd
OPT_HDDRV='yes'
HDDRV_N='1'
HDDRV_1='pata_amd'
HDDRV_1_OPTION=''

I do not understand why alix hangs, have you ever seen this problem with
alix?

PS: I will try to configure the 4 fli version for a test. it's going to
be a little long, never looked ;)

--
Greeting, Bernard
and protect yourself :))