[Stellenangebote] Mobile Software Engineer (Android), ThinkSono, Internship

Fouad Al-Noor fouad at thinksono.com
So Jan 10 22:51:53 CET 2021

We're looking for a hardworking individual to complement our team. We're
based in Potsdam/Berlin but during COVID-19 you can work remotely.

You'll be part of an award-winning, international engineering and clinical
team to provide automated point of care diagnosis for deep vein thrombosis
(DVT).

DVT leads to more deaths in the western world than AIDS, prostate cancer,
breast cancer and car accidents combined!

Learn about our team here <https://thinksono.com/#home>.

Now to the tasks at hand:

You will work on our user-facing application which guides a novice operator
of an ultrasound probe. At ThinkSono, we have developed "AutoDVT", a
software that uses deep learning to analyze an ultrasound image stream in
real-time.

AutoDVT currently runs on a laptop (Linux, Windows and Mac). Your job will
be to ensure it can run efficiently on a mobile device such as a tablet or
phone. We are currently focused on Android based mobile devices.

You will be expected to be proactive and report directly to the CTO.

Although the current focus will be on mobile development, we also expect
strong general software engineering skills, and hence may be asked to
support the team in other parts of the product.

Technical Skills required:

   1. Strong understanding and experience of the Android SDK
   2. Strong experience in Java programming
   3. A solid base of software design/ design patterns
   4. Speak *fluent* English and German

Bonus:
Some Python programming experience
Some C++ experience
Familiar with deep learning or machine learning in general

*Salary dependent on experience*
There will be a negotiation depending if the applicant will work full-time,
part-time and level of experience.

*Please email CV directly to fouad at thinksono.com <fouad at thinksono.com>*
--

Fouad Al Noor

CEO & Co-Founder

ThinkSono,

20 St Thomas St,

London, SE1 9RS

M: +447947998867 <+44%207947%20998867>

W: https://www.thinksono.com

*THIS EMAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW/FORWARD TO ANY PARTY UNLESS
GIVEN EXPLICIT WRITTEN CONSENT. *