[Stellenangebote] Working student for Business Intelligence at Gitti, Berlin.

Jekaterina Kokatjuhha katja at gitti.de
Mo Feb 22 21:30:43 CET 2021

Hi all,

At gitti Conscious Beauty <https://www.linkedin.com/company/gittiberlin/>,
we aim to revolutionise the beauty industry with innovative, vegan beauty
products.

We are currently looking for a working student for Business Intelligence.
This position would support us in creating dashboards, reports and
visualizations that play a significant role in the decision making of the
whole company. The role could also include doing more in-depth analysis to
enable stakeholders understand trends and gain insights.

We work with the latest state-of-the-art tools and you would get experience
working with SQL, Looker, Python, dbt, github and DWH modeling. More
details about the position can be found here
<https://www.gitticonsciousbeauty.de/pages/working-student-f-m-x-business-intelligence-bei-gitti-jetzt-bewerben>
.

If you feel interested please send your cover letter & CV to katja at gitti.de

Best,