[Stellenangebote] WG: Open position for MSc. Bioinf graduates at BfR Berlin

Seyferth, Ulrike Ulrike.Seyferth at fu-berlin.de
Mo Apr 19 09:38:23 CEST 2021

________________________________
Von: Jorge Numata-Jimenez <Jorge.Numata at bfr.bund.de

I am alumnus of the Bioinf program (2005!). I would like to ask you to kindly advertise our open position at BfR to your (finished) MSc. students.

Modeling Web Application Programming (Berlin)
EN: https://www.bfr.bund.de/cm/349/reference-number-2780-2021.pdf
DE: https://www.bfr.bund.de/cm/343/kennziffer-2780-2021.pdf
Salary: E13 100%, limited until 31.12.2021

Yes, the contract is short, but I myself started at BfR with an even shorter one. I am very happy working here and invite others to come. Applications run until 29.04.

Best regards,

[ Dr. Jorge Numata ]

German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment
Department Safety in the Food Chain
Unit Feed and Feed Additives
-
Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung
Abteilung Sicherheit in der Nahrungskette
Fachgruppe Futtermittel und Futtermittelzusatzstoffe
-
Max-Dohrn-Straße 8-10, 10589 Berlin, Germany
Threema Messenger 7WS7DKFM
Tel. +49 30 18412-28407
www.bfr.bund.de<http://www.bfr.bund.de/>

/// Wissenschaft im Dienst des Menschen ///
/// Science in the service of humanity ///