[Stellenangebote] Senior Researcher f/m/d (Post-Doc) in Computer Science

Kleinblotekamp, Jasmin Jasmin.Kleinblotekamp at paluno.uni-due.de
Fr Okt 16 10:36:13 CEST 2020

**** Senior Researcher f/m/d (Post-Doc) in Computer Science ****

** We offer you **

- a full-time position with a competitive salary according to the German TV-L (50,000-60,000

€/year)

- dedicated travel and equipment budget

- the opportunity to build up your own research team (seed funding provided)

- close collaboration with our partners from industry and academia in the context of our European

and national research projects (see https://sse.uni-due.de/en/research/projects/)

- an attractive and modern workplace with excellent facilities

- opportunity to shape our research agenda and future project proposals

- English as working language

** Your profile **

You have recently completed your PhD in computer science, software engineering, systems engineering, mathematics, business information systems or related disciplines with outstanding results. You are highly interested in delving into complex, interdisciplinary research questions, and developing innovative results addressing current software engineering research challenges

Begin of employment: At earliest convenience
Contract duration: 2 years with the option for extension
Application deadline: November 27, 2020

** Your application **
Please send your application with reference number 681-20 to research-funding at paluno.uni-due.de<mailto:research-funding at paluno.uni-due.de>, including the following application documents in pdf format:
- Ambitious research proposal (4-5 pages)
- Curriculum vitae
- PhD thesis
- List of publications
- Full text of your 3 most relevant publications

Please do not hesitate to contact Prof. Dr. Klaus Pohl at research-funding at paluno.uni-due.de.
Web: https://sse.uni-due.de/en/jobs/vacancies