[Stellenangebote] Working student (20h/week), Apollo Health Ventures, Berlin

Anela Vukoja anela at apollo.vc
Fr Okt 23 18:35:39 CEST 2020

Apollo Health Ventures is a Life Science VC creating and investing in
biotech companies across Europe and North America. The goal of Apollo and
its portfolio companies is to develop medicines against aging related
diseases and aging itself. Apollo helps scientists working on understanding
how and why we age to set up companies based on their discoveries, then
builds those companies together with scientists and biotech professionals.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic working student with a
bioinformatics background to support our team.

For further information please visit www.apollo.vc/careers/working-student/

--

*Dr. Anela Vukoja*
COO