[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Stud. Hilfskraft (10-25h/w), Software Developer for Data Science Projects, palaimon.io, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Di Nov 27 23:34:40 CET 2018

Dear Students,

we offer you a Software Development position in our InsurTech Start-up
that is funded by the EXIST Business Start-up Grant.
We pay hourly rates orienting on current tutor rates and depending on your
skill level. Depending on the project development, we need support for
10-25h per week.

Field of Work

- You work on applied data science tasks in close collaboration with our
experienced technical lead (Ph.D. in data science, GitHub:
[fastFM](https://github.com/ibayer) [1])
- You will gain valuable practical experience

- applying cutting-edge machine learning algorithms to industry problems and
- working with advanced cloud computing & orchestration techniques using
tools such as TensorFlow, Kubernetes, PyTorch, or Apache Airflow.
- Our data science solutions are written in several programing languages,
such as Go, Python, R, C++ etc.
- We stay up-to-date with current research developments in the field of
machine learning and publish scientific research papers.
- For us it is important that you have interest & fun learning new topics
and applying them to real world problems.
- More details
[here](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m0QUgwqzapecEMMhyn2HAbADft9zvOCeI_oufaCJUTw/edit?usp=sharing)
[2]

You should bring

- You study in a STEM discipline for more than three semesters.
- Fluent with one or more programming languages (Java, C++) or scripting
languages (Python, R, Ruby).
- Experience with Unix or GNU/Linux systems including basic shell
commands/scripting.
- Basic knowledge of math and statistics.

We offer you flexible working hours and remote work is possible. The
startdate is 1st December 2018 or upon agreement.
Submit us your CV via email including a short motivation letter.

We are looking forward to hearing from you,
Sonja

[1] https://github.com/ibayer
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m0QUgwqzapecEMMhyn2HAbADft9zvOCeI_oufaCJUTw/edit?usp=sharing