[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Stud. Hilfskraft (16-20h/w), Data Analyst, MotionTag GmbH, Potsdam

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
So Feb 11 18:31:16 CET 2018

Student Data Analyst (16-20h/week), MotionTag, Griebnitzsee-Potsdam

About MotionTag
MotionTag develops a platform for seamless pay-as-you-go ticketing. Travel
first, get charged the best price afterwards. By leveraging smartphone
sensors and applying machine learning, we detect transport modes and
thereby enable a new way of paperless ticketing.

We are a small but growing international team from diverse backgrounds,
working with important public transportation providers. We have secured
funding from experts in the transport industry and are now looking for
tech loving people who want to be part of the journey.

What’s in it for you?
Be part of our growing core team from a diversity of expertise and
cultural backgrounds
Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
Work with a large amount of validated travel profiles
Experience KPI driven and lean product development
We need your support in:
Validating, analysing and evaluating mobility data using Python
Measuring and assessing data quality
Developing tools to automate data validation and analysis
Contributing towards our KPIs that drive product development
Your profile
Student of Computer Science, Geo-Informatics, Physics, Math or comparable
Interest in data analysis
Proven experience and developing skills in Python
Professional proficiency in English
Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player!
Knowledge in PostgreSQL and Java is a plus
Experience with Leaflet, QGis or Mapbox is a plus

Start date:  01 March 2018

Contact:
Fabien Sauthier
fabien.sauthier at motion-tag.com <mailto:florian.stock at motion-tag.com>
+49 1577 12 12 514
https://motion-tag.com <https://motion-tag.com/>

Fabien Sauthier

MotionTag GmbH
Rudolf-Breitscheid-Str. 162
14482 Potsdam

Tel: +49 157 71212514
Web: www.motion-tag.com <http://www.motion-tag.com/>

Geschäftsführung: Stephan Leppler, Florian Stock
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 30689 P