[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Software Engineer (for CAD / CAM /3D Modelling), Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Do Apr 13 15:32:55 CEST 2017

To strengthen our team at the Computer Assisted Fabrication Services
department in Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH we are looking for a

n  Software Engineer (for CAD / CAM /3D Modelling)
https://stellenangebote.ottobock.de/cgi-bin/appl/selfservice.pl?action=jobdetail;job_pub_nr=359EDAEF-F53E-49F0-B6D5-DC907B670E5C;p=homepage

As a software engineer you will be working in an international team based
out of  Berlin, Duderstadt and Egham (UK). The position is primarily based
out of Berlin and is located within the Open Innovation Space
Campus<http://www.openinnovationspace.de/en/> where you will also have
access to cross cultural teams working on various projects in
Fablab.<https://fablab.berlin/en/>

We are looking forward to your application.

Best regards
Sunayana Ghosh
(Ph.D. Mathematics & Computing)
Senior CAD Developer
R&D | Computer Assisted Fabrication Services

Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH
Prenzlauer Allee 242 | 10405 Berlin
T +49 (0) 30 2060 39897
sunayana.ghosh at ottobock.de<mailto:sunayana.ghosh at ottobock.de> |
www.ottobock.de<http://www.ottobock.de/>

[ISPO_Signatur_DE_2017]<http://www.ottobock.com/ispo>

Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH, Firmensitz: Duderstadt, Deutschland,
Handelsregister & -nummer: Amtsgericht Göttingen, HRB 102446
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Hans Georg Näder, Dr. Hans Dietl, Christin Gunkel,
Stefan Ingildsen, Dr. Sönke Rössing, Thorsten Schmitt, Harry Wertz