[Stellenangebote] Teil-/Vollzeit/Praktikum/Abschlussarbeit: Software Engineer, The SaaS Co, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mi Mär 16 21:52:54 CET 2016

Hallo leibe Studenten und Alumnis,
Wir sind auf der Suche nach talentierten Programmierern:
- 1) Vollzeit Mitarbeiter der entweder in diesem Monat sein Studium
abschließt oder dessen
Abschluss nicht länger als 2 Jahre in der Vergangenheit liegt.
- 2) Praktikumsplätze zu vergeben
- 3) Bachelor/Master Arbeiten, können bei uns geschrieben werden in den
weiter beschriebenen
Bereichen. Speziell im Machine Learning erwünscht.
- X) Übernahme nach Praktikum oder Abschlussarbeit erwünscht.

Ausschreibung:

We are The SaaS Co. a fast-growing sales start-up in Central Europe and we
are
automating B2B
Cloud Sales. Software companies such as Microsoft, Twilio, TIBCO and The
German
Stock Exchange
rely on our know-how and technology to sell their product. With the help
of Artificial
Intelligence, we make the selling process more efficiently.

Do you want to change the way people sell in the world? Would you like to
learn how a company is
built and scaled? Do you want to work with the most remarkable Software
Companies worldwide?
Thenapply now, we are looking for an ambitious, forward thinking and fast
learning “Software
Engineer” to join our aspiring and international team.

Your Challenges:
- You will work with our team on an Autonomous Sales Engine
- Work varies depending on your skills
- System Engineering, Data Science or Machine Learning is waiting for a
great candidate
- You will work and develop your skills without supervision and will
constantly move forward

Your Profile:
- Strong UNIX affinity and experience. You can solve many problems with
tools like grep, sed,
xargs, find, ps, …
- Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms. You know at least the
basics of the Big O
notation and can classify the runtime of your algorithms.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following developer skills: Python,
PostgreSQL, Shell, Java,
Javascript
- Excellent debugging skills, critical thinking and strong opinion about
code practices

One of these:
- Experience in advanced Big Data methodologies such as Data Mining,
Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Pig
- Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and/or Artificial
Intelligence experience
- Client-Server protocol & API design skills

What we offer:
- A modern, fully equipped Loft Office in the heart of Berlin-Friedrichshain
- The opportunity to revolutionize digital sales
- A great company culture combining success and fun coworkers
- A direct cooperation with the founders
- Free coffee, fruits, and love
- To be part of something big, that will change the sales market

Please answer directly to this mail.

Thanks
Best regards