[Stellenangebote] OneStart Bio-Entrepreneurship Programme for Students/Postdocs in Germany

Lutz Prechelt prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Fr Nov 6 10:20:53 CET 2015

From: Sutcliffe, Jessica [mailto:jessica.sutcliffe.10 at ucl.ac.uk]
Sent: Donnerstag, 5. November 2015 21:53
To: prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Subject: Please Forward: OneStart Bio-Entrepreneurship Programme for Students/Postdocs in Germany

Sehr geehrter Prof. Prechelt,

[...]

Es ist noch ein Monat Zeit bis zum Abgabetermin und ich hoffe sehr, dass Sie dazu bereit sind, untenstehende Mitteilung innerhalb Ihres Netzwerks für mich weiterzuleiten.

Noch einmal vielen Dank für Ihre fortwährende Unterstützung und für die Zeit, die Sie sich nehmen.

Für alle offenen Fragen bezüglich des Programms stehe ich jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung. Kontaktieren Sie mich bitte unter  <mailto:jessica.sutcliffe.10 at ucl.ac.uk> jessica.sutcliffe.10 at ucl.ac.uk oder sehen Sie sich unsere Website an:  <http://onestart.co/> onestart.co.

Ich bedanke mich für Ihre Zeit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Jess

Jess Sutcliffe
PhD Candidate, University College London
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology
jessica.sutcliffe.10 at ucl.ac.uk <mailto:jessica.sutcliffe.10 at ucl.ac.uk>

-----

Don't forget to apply to OneStart - the world's largest life sciences and healthcare accelerator programme

Win €135k to realise your healthcare business idea!

Applications are open NOW until 1st DEC 2015!

This is a call to all individuals with an innovative idea that could tackle humanity's most pressing healthcare needs.

 <http://www.onestart.co> OneStart offers young entrepreneurs the chance to win €135k, free lab space and on-going advice from our extensive mentor network drawn from McKinsey & Co., Johnson & Johnson Innovation, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, SR One, Takeda Ventures and  <http://onestart.co/partners> more.

Many of our graduates have been successful in securing follow-on investment, our alumni raising over €27 million combined!

There is no cost to apply, and applications are open NOW until 1st Dec, 2015.

Learn more at  <http://onestart.co/> onestart.co today and start building your winning team.

Who should participate?

Anyone under 36 years old interested in healthcare entrepreneurship.

We welcome applicants from all disciplines and ideas at all stages of development - from a simple idea to a startup with ample data. Moreover we encourage applicants to recruit other scientists, engineers, business students, lawyers, and anyone else with talent and motivation to join your team. Have a fantastic idea but no co-founders; why not assemble your team through our  <http://www.onestart.co/cofounders> co-founder hub, connecting innovators across the globe.

How does it work?

Again, there is no cost to apply.

Simply fill out our short 2-page  <http://www.onestart.co/apply> application form. Why not check out our article on what makes a great application with our  <http://www.onestart.co/blog/jess-top5tipsapplications-onestart2016> TOP 5 TIPS on how to reach the semi-finals.

Applications are reviewed in Dec 2015 and 35 semi-finalist teams are selected to attend a two-day  <http://onestart.co/update/onestart-2015-london-biotech-bootcamp-slides-videos> Biotech Bootcamp based in London on 5th and 6th Feb 2016. Consisting of workshops and networking opportunities with our mentors and partners. Each team also receives 1-on-1 mentorship from our industry experts over 7 weeks. The programme ends with the Finals Gala in London on 18th May 2016, at which 10 exceptional finalist teams compete for the grand prize (€135k and free lab space).

Who will you be working with?

You'll be directly interacting with experts across healthcare and life sciences drawn from pharma, biotech, venture capital, management consulting and  <http://onestart.co/partners> more.

Learn more about why individuals such as  <http://www.onestart.co/blog/matthew-foy-partermessage-onestart2016> Matt Foy a partner at SR One (the corporate venture capital arm of GlaxoSmith Kline) and  <http://www.onestart.co/blog/lynne-murray-partnermessage-onestart2016> Lynne Murray from MedImmune (the worldwide biologics division of AstraZeneca), are involved with the programme on our  <http://www.onestart.co/blog> OneStart Blog.

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch via  <mailto:jess at oxbridgebiotech.com> jess at oxbridgebiotech.com or reach us through our dedicated  <http://www.onestart.co/discuss> discussion forum.

What are you waiting for? Visit  <http://onestart.co/> onestart.co today. Applications are open  <http://onestart.co/apply> NOW. There is still plenty of time to apply. Remember no concept is too early stage.

We can't wait to hear about your ideas.

Best wishes,

Jess

Jess Sutcliffe