[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: JavaScript/jQuery Entwickler (w/m), kiipost, Berlin

Katharina Beier kunzezu at gmx.de
Mi Jan 15 14:33:56 CET 2014

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Teilzeit-Job: JavaScript/jQuery Entwickler (w/m) bei kiipost
Datum: 	Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:04:23 +0100
Von: 	Kyanoush Yahosseini <kyanoush.yahosseini at fu-berlin.de>
An: 	stellenangebote at lists.spline.de

kiipost is a system to follow up your favorite news articles, product
pricing updates, ticket availabilities, job openings and much more ? so
you don?t have to worry about it. With kiipost you can collaboratively
find, follow and discuss the things that interest you!

kiipost.com
team at kiipost.com

*Who we are: *

We are a international two-founder-team based in Berlin-Mitte. Philippe
Brule is the Product Manager CEO of kiipost. With a strong experience in
both business development and frontend development, he will manage tasks
to get our platform ready for a private beta.
Raoul Schreck is the Business development COO of kiipost. With his
experience in Search Engine Optimization and Affiliate Marketing, he
will manage tasks to get our platform ready to implement feeds of our
future partners.

*What we need: *

We are looking for a motivated and talented JavaScript/jQuerye
developer, with at least 25h/week of available time. If you speak
English on a solid level, and you are ready for a new challenge, you are
the right person to join kiipost.

*What can you expect: *

You will be part of a innovative and experienced team and we offer an
exciting and dynamic work environment combined with responsibility from
the very beginning. We make sure that you have an enjoyable working
environment and a chance to grow with us!

*How we built it: *

Our platform is based on Meteor (www.meteor.com). Meteor is an open
source framework based on Javascript.

*Where we are: *

We have started working on the alpha version of kiipost with a strong
focus on UX and collaboration. We plan to open the private alpha Version
within the next month to get user feedback and verify assumptions.

*What is the timeframe: *
Next 3 Months (+extension possible)