[sa_limba] 8

sazzy alexia franziscusai at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:08:20 CEST 2012

Yo pal,

So sorry we haven't kept in contact this year - but I want to show you something I JUST found out about! Im earning a comfortable side-income just by taking surveys for big corporations that spend LOTS to learn about you and me so they can put the right products on their store shelves.

I'm getting paid $10-$65 for each survey, and they barely take a few minutes to get done! And you can do these surveys from just about anywhere in the world you've wished to travel :))

http://pinterest.com/pin/193232640232433092/

If you get approval, let me know - I'll let know about the high-value surveys! Don't miss your spot!

Your best buddy
sazzy