[PragmaticWeb] (no subject)

Sebastian Samaruga cognescent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 01:00:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

After a lot of first attempts, I've finally further developed a kind of
upper ontology, simpifyied to three concepts: Classes (DocumentBody),
Metaclasses (DocumentRole) and Instances (DocumentMeta). This allows me to
hierarchical arrange RDF content in a web application which shows the
hierarchy in a browseable manner plus a dashboard with information on each
item. The rest of the ontology, coming from diverse datasources, is merged
and is available to augment the previously mentioned items and dashboards.

So, I finally came up with a working web application demo (Java WAR
archive) to be deployed in any servlet container. It is downloadable from:
http://java.net/projects/cognescent/downloads/download/CognescentSBI.war

Run the load tests first submitting the RDF form to have loaded data to
work with. The first menu links are for backend testing purposes. The front
end demo links shows a welcome screen and has a demo button which shows the
document application. It's not very mature, the documents shown when a item
is selected is very brief and the annotations for the upper ontology are
currently made by hand.

More information and SVN access info at http://cognescent.blogspot.com

Any comments are welcome, regards,
Sebastian.