[Int. Club der FU] *Next Event* Festival of Lights, Monday, October 10th, 6 pm

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Fr Okt 7 14:35:16 CEST 2022

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

If you couldn't make it to / didn't get a spot for our first event two
days ago, don't be too sad because ...

... we would like to invite you to join us next Monday for the Festival of
Lights at 6 pm where you can look at beautifully illuminated sights of
Berlin while getting to know other national and international students!

When: Monday, October 10, 6 pm
Where: meeting point TBA Sunday evening

Register via https://forms.gle/mHdFCUV8LUwtsUvD8 until Sunday, October
9th, 6:30 pm. You'll receive a confirmation email by Sunday evening (after
7 pm, so please check your inbox!).

We are looking forward to seeing you there! :-)

Your International Club

PS: Check out our event calendar here:
https://www.fu-berlin.de/studium/international/internationaler_club/Ressourcen_Ordner/Event-Calendar-WiSe-2022_23.pdf

--