[Int. Club der FU] European Culture Evening

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
So Okt 10 09:54:28 CEST 2021

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

Next Wednesday, 13th October, at 6.30 pm, we will have a European Culture
Evening in Dahlem. If you couldn't join our last bar night, this might be
an opportunity for you to get to know other people! We will offer a nice
selection of different beers and lemonades, cheese, dips and bread from
all across Europe ;-)

If you want to participate, please use the following link until Monday 8
pm to register:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c80vFF_pmIqrAyJ7fjgGYw4f1O3WrTRqu6ZhFK9sScI

IMPORTANT: Please provide a certificate of your completed vaccination
(Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson&Johnson), of your
recovery (last 6 months) or a negative Corona test dating to the 13th
October along with an ID card.

You will be informed via e-mail for further details. If we receive more
registrations than we have spots for, we will draw lots.

We are looking forward to seeing you there! :-)

Best regards,
Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs