[Int. Club der FU] Welcome and Barnight

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Di Okt 5 14:14:54 CEST 2021

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

First of all, we would like to welcome all new incoming students at Freie
Universität Berlin! We hope that you are all doing fine and we are looking
forward to meeting you soon!

With your registration, you will be updated via our newsletter about
upcoming events. We are happy that we will offer less online and more live
events in person this semester!

If you want to meet new people, you might want to join our barnight on
Thursday, 7th October, starting at 6.15 pm. You will receive a free drink
until 8 pm :-)

IMPORTANT: The bar only allows people to enter if they are fully
vaccinated (meaning 15 days after the final vaccination with Biontech,
Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson&Johnson have passed) or recovered from a
Corona infection within the past 6 months. Please provide certificates,
e.g. via a EU Digital COVID Certificate, for this.
Tests will not be sufficient to participate in this event!

If you are vaccinated and/or recovered and want to join this event, you
can register until tomorrow morning 8 am via

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rr0l2aHJC0IVo3P9mqk4I_6cUXDwkftY-a5JM7lL-WE

Please note, that if we receive more registrations than we have spots for,
we will draw lots. You will be informed tomorrow if you got a spot :-) In
this case, we will also give you the name and address of the bar in the
mail.

We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your International Club

--