[Int. Club der FU] Viktoriapark

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Fr Jul 23 13:30:16 CEST 2021

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

We hope that you are all doing well and enjoyed your semester at FU, even
though you were still facing irregularities, online lectures etc. due to
the Corona pandemic!

It will be warm and sunny tomorrow, which is why we thought that we could
do another event tomorrow afternoon, 24th July, in the Viktoriapark in
Kreuzberg.

If you are interested in joining and meeting other people, please fill out
this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dDogMgtI1ROiRF7_mX-e4oP_KhD6VgiC7E2nD8BsCfc

Of course, we also wish those people who have to leave Berlin soon all the
best for the future!

Best regards,
Your International Club

--