[Int. Club der FU] Stammtisch No. 1 - Online Games Night

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mo Apr 19 17:30:45 CEST 2021

Hello friends and members of the International Club,

it’s happening! This wednesday (21.04.21) at 7pm! 20 of you will join our
online games night as part of our „Stammtisch“! It’s going to be the event
of the week (or at least of the day?). Now that we got you hyped up please
fill out this short form: https://forms.gle/616At3w7YLPAYUgp6
We like to give the free spots to people who haven’t got the chance to
join any of our events so far. If you get a spot, we will send you a
personal email on wednesday which contains the meeting link for the
evening.
If you don’t get this email, unfortunately you didn’t get a spot. Anyway
stay tuned, because the „Stammtisch“ is going to be a biweekly event.

Best regards,
your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs