[Int. Club der FU] Walking tours Berlin

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mi Apr 7 12:05:26 CEST 2021

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

Do you want to learn more about the different districts in Berlin?
Meetings of two people from two different households are allowed - so we
will organize city walks in groups of 2!

Our team has come up with tours through different districts of Berlin.
After your registration, we will form groups of two people. At the meeting
point, one of our team members will give you a sheet with a detailed
walking tour through a certain district in Berlin with his/her special
recommendations for sightseeing, gastronomy etc.

Interested? Please use the following link to register:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EFNFBnt_JmekSU-LzxyaKofhJOF_0fTEMgKgSLjcnPI

We will try our best to find a tour according to your time preferences :-)

Best regards,
your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs