[Int. Club der FU] Guided tour through "Fichtebunker"

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mi Okt 28 13:48:11 CET 2020

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

we will offer a guided tour (in German, 13 people) through the former
gasometer and air-raid shelter "Fichtebunker" in Kreuzberg.
Constructed in 1874 for the electric street lightning in Berlin, it was
converted into an air-raid shelter during World War II and took some 30000
people during the air raids in 1945. Afterwards, it was again converted
into a reception center for refugees of the war. The Fichtebunker will
thus tell us a lot about the history of Berlin and Germany.

When? Sunday (1.11.2020) afternoon
Where? Fichtebunker in Kreuzberg
Language? German
Duration? 1.5h
Price? 5€

If you are interested, please register till Thursday 6 pm via:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1A02tTshh0ANLY9Bxo0sSbcWErmzaANyish9nIKiQJG0

If we receive more registrations than we have spots for, we will have to
draw lots. You will be informed via mail if you got a spot and receive