[Int. Club der FU] Movie night 9th November

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Fr Nov 6 16:29:46 CET 2020

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

This year, it is the 30th anniversary of the German reunification. This
important event was initiated by the fall of the Berlin Wall on 9th
November 1989.

On the occasion of this anniversary, we would like to invite you to our
movie night. We want to watch the movie "Das Leben der Anderen" (English
title: "The Lives of Others") in German with English subtitles in a small
group. The film provides an insight into the life of the former German
Democratic Republic (DDR) and it also received an Academy Award (Oscar) as
the best foreign language film.

When? - Monday, 9th November 2020, 6 p.m.
Where? - Big lecture hall in Arnimallee 22, 14195 Berlin (U3 Dahlem Dorf)
Hygiene regulations? - Wearing a mask is mandatory. It's a big lecture
hall with ventilation and many seats between the people.

Registration can be done till tomorrow (6 pm) via:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TsI7yVznun230NlLRdO2BJZZ9Y3Bb_ufQcP2uwD8Um4

Important:
-You will receive an email if you got a spot.
-Sometimes people registered but didn't show up. Please inform us in
advance if you cannot join! We have huge waiting lists and want to offer
free spots to people on this list.

We are looking forward to seeing you! :-)

Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs
der Freien Universität Berlin