[Int. Club der FU] Online activites and Instagram account

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mo Mai 18 20:40:45 CEST 2020

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

wherever you are at the moment, in Berlin or back at home, we hope that
you are all doing fine!

As we cannot have any events during the summer semester 2020, we have
transferred our activitites to Instagram in order to make your days in
Berlin a little bit more interactive. Just follow

@intclub_fuberlin

and learn more about:
🔥where to go and what to eat in quarantine
🔥recommended stay home and film activities
🔥cultural activities
🔥updates about quarantine in Germany

Of course, you do not necessarily have to be in Berlin to participate! We
would like to share ideas with you how to spend the time in Berlin or at
your place back home :-)

As our first activity, we would like to ask you to share a recipe for a
dish from your country in the stories > tag us 😉

Furthermore, we would like to organize a game evening online - so if you are
interested, please write us an email! :-)

We are looking forward to your ideas! Stay healthy!
Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs
der Freien Universität Berlin