[Int. Club der FU] Last Office Hours

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Di Jan 28 13:31:07 CET 2020

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

Please note that our last office hour will take place next week on
Tuesday, 4th February. If there is still a need for you to visit us,
please do so until then. Afterwards, there will be no office hours any
more in the winter term.

For those who are leaving Berlin after this semester: We hope that you had
a nice time here and we wish you all the best for the future!

For those who stay: See you next semester with a new program! ;-)

Best wishes,
Isabelle, Helen and Antonia

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs