[Int. Club der FU] Online movie night and Christmas time in Germany

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
So Dez 6 10:01:31 CET 2020

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

Due to the current restrictions (no meetings with more than 5 people from
2 different households), we were not able to organize another movie night
at the university. We plan to offer an online movie night and watch a
German movie with you next Friday, 11th December, at 6 pm. If you are
interested, please click on this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lUn0EznF5y-2SNpmnBiBAZJ8krDNSZyZVgfloeOJNio

Unfortunately, this year, we hardly have any Christmas markets in Germany
:-( However, have a look around in your neighbourhood, many cafés offer
the typical "Glühwein" (to go) that you should try!

According to the website of the city of Berlin
(https://www.berlin.de/weihnachtsmarkt/2020-geoeffnet/), these locations
offer alternatives to Christmas markets:
- Christmas market "to go" at the Breitscheidplatz and Kurfürstendamm (U
Zoologischer Garten or U Kurfürstendamm)
- Glühwein walk: today in Kreuzberg
- Weddingmarkt in its Christmas version (during the weekend, Leopoldplatz
13353 Berlin)
- Christmas market in the Späth'schen Baumschulen (during the weekend)

Don't forget to check out our Instagram account @intclub_fuberlin to get
some ideas and background information for the Christmas time in Germany.

Also remember that many shops are open today between 1-6 pm.

Stay healthy! We wish you a happy 2nd Advent!
Your International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs
der Freien Universität Berlin