[Int. Club der FU] 1st International Bar Night 2nd October

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Sa Sep 28 11:42:07 CEST 2019

Dear members and friends of the International Club!

Next week, the new semester will start and we would therefore like to
invite you to our first International Bar Night of the new semester.

Where? Flaschenzug-Bar (Emser Str. 16, 12051 Berlin)
When?  Wednesday, 2nd October, from 7.30 pm onwards

Important: We have made changes concerning the membership. This semester,
you can become a member simply by registering via this link:

https://tinyurl.com/intclub2019

After the registration, you can get one free drink at our International
Bar Night next week until 10 pm.

We are looking forward to having a nice evening with you! :-)

Your International Club

--
Internationaler Club
der Freien Universität Berlin