[Int. Club der FU] Registration Evening 16th October

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mo Okt 7 08:12:18 CEST 2019

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

We warmly welcome all new members and hope that you enjoyed your first
days in Berlin and our International Bar Night last week!

Next week on Wednesday (16th October) at 6.30 pm, we will have our
registration evening in room L115 in the seminar center (opposite the
Mensa/canteen, Habelschwerdter Allee 45). We will give a short
presentation about our upcoming events and afterwards, you can register
and pay for the events. We usually have between 20 - 50 spots available
for each event.

If you are interested, have a look at our event calender which you can
download from www.internationalerclub.de

If you want to register for events, please bring the appropriate amount of
money to pay for the events which cost between 5 - 15€. Payment in advance
is necessary. If you paid for an event and cannot come anymore, you can
get your money back, when you inform us soon enough and/or a replacement
has been found. If you registered for an event and do not come without
telling us before, unfortunately, we cannot give you the money back.

Please notice, that you must register personally for our city trips and
the ballet, hence you cannot register other people.

If there are any free places left after the registration evening, you can
register for our events later during our office hours.
This semester, our office hours take place from 18th October onwards

- every Tuesday, 12.30 - 1.30 pm, Takustr. 3, room 16.17
- every Friday, 1.45- 2.45 pm, Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, room 202.

Best wishes,

your team of the International Club

--
Teamleitung des Internationalen Clubs