[Int. Club der FU] Colombian Culture Evening

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mi Jan 23 16:46:49 CET 2019

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

Winter has come and it is cold and gloomy outside, that is why we are
inviting you for at least this one evening to the warm atmosphere of the
colourful Colombia.

When: 31.01.2019 at 18:00 📅
Where: 📍
Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin
Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, 14195 Berlin

You may know Colombia for it's narco business, but that is the wrong
understanding of this nice country. For sure, Netflix' show "Narcos" is
addicting, but let's go away from stereotypes :)
Colombia has also given the world amazing talented people - waka waka🎤 and
picturesque views, tasty dishes and unique culture.
Come to our event to open a new country for yourself (and to eat tasty
snacks :) ) !

In program:
- Presentation
- AISEC presentation