[Int. Club der FU] Christmas Party next Thursday

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Fr Dez 6 10:31:57 CET 2019

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

Next Thursday, 12th December, we are going to have our Christmas party!

When?      Thursday, 12th December, 6 - 10 pm
Where?     Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, 14195 Berlin

Since we cannot have more than 40 people in the room, we would like to ask
you to register by replying "yes" to this email if you want to
participate.

We will bring some typical German Christmas snacks and of course Glühwein
and will also show you how to prepare a "Feuerzangenbowle". If you want to
prepare something selfmade, we would of course appreciate that!

We would also like to play a typical Christmas game with you: "Wichteln"
(also known as "Secret Santa"). Everyone who wants to participate is
kindly asked to bring a package with a present on that evening. It can
either be something you bought (< 10€ please) or something nice but that
you don't need anymore (nothing broken please). Please label it if it is
especially made for a man or a woman. We will put everything together in a
bag and will distribute all the packages randomly later in the evening to
those who also brought something. The more participants, the better :-)

Best regards,
your International Club

--
Internationaler Club