[Int. Club der FU] Registration evening 17th April

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Do Apr 11 12:15:49 CEST 2019

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

We warmly welcome all new members and hope that you enjoyed your first
days in Berlin and our International Bar Night last week!
Herewith, we would like to make some important announcements.

Next Wednesday (17th April) we will have our registration evening in Room
L115 (Seminar center, opposite the Mensa/canteen) Habelschwerdter Allee
45.

- At 6 pm, you can become a member, if you want to (10€ for 1 semester). -
At 6.30 pm, we will give a short presentation about our upcoming events
and afterwards, you can register and pay for the events.

You can download our event calendar from www.internationalerclub.de. This
semester, we have day trips to Weimar, Hamburg, Leipzig and to the
Spreewald!

If you like to register for some events, please bring your membership card
and money to pay for the events. Advance payment is very important to us.
If you paid for an event and cannot come anymore, you can get your money
back, when you inform us soon and/or a replacement has been found. If you
registered for an event and do not come without telling us before,
unfortunately, we cannot give you the money back.

Please notice, that you must register personally for our city trips, hence
you cannot register other people.

If there are any free places left after the registration evening, you can
register for our events later during our office hours.
This semester, our office hours take place from 23rd April onwards

- every Tuesday, 12.30 - 1.30 pm, Takustr. 3, room 16.17
- every Wednesday, 12.15 - 1.15 pm, Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, room 202.

Additionally, you can contact us via email:
international.club at fu-berlin.de

Best wishes,

your team of the International Club

--