[Int. Club der FU] China

kate shved shved.kat16 at gmail.com
So Jun 10 01:51:53 CEST 2018

*Dear participants of International Club,*
*we are happy to invite you to our Culture Evening of China. *

*You will find out more about the world's most populous country. It has a
continuous culture stretching back nearly 4,000 years and originated many
of the foundations of the modern world.In programm :- Presentation about
country, the hidden meaning of Chinese characters- Learning about chinese
mythology- Mainland China and Taiwan- Chinese calligraphy- Chinese snacks
to try :)... and many other interesting aspects that will open China for
you and make your evening better!*

*Facts :*

*When   - 13.06.2018 Wednesday  18:00 - 20: 30*
*Where - International House of FU Berlin, Ehrenbergstr. 26/28 *
*Costs : FREE of charge*

*FB Event <https://www.facebook.com/events/438125306632497/>*

*Best wishes,*
*International Club Team*