[Int. Club der FU] Next Event: Movie Night on Feb 6, 2018

"Internationaler Club der Freien Universität Berlin" International.Club at fu-berlin.de
Mi Jan 31 16:18:11 CET 2018

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

We would like to invite you to our upcoming movie night taking place on
Tuesday, February 6, 2018, at 6.00 pm. This will be our last event this
semester and we would be glad to see many of you once again.

We will watch the German movie "Goodbye Lenin" in German language with
English subtitles.

Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided.

You do not have to sign up for this event, neither will there be a fee.

FACTS
When? Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018 at 6.00 p.m.
Where? International House - Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, 14195 Berlin
What? "Goodbye Lenin" in German language with English subtitles

Looking forward to seeing you next week,
Philip

--
Vorstandsmitglied des Internationalen Clubs
der Freien Universität Berlin