[Int. Club der FU] #PutPremaP - Social initiative for the Western Balkans

Simon Rapp simon.rapp at fu-berlin.de
Mo Sep 18 22:54:17 CEST 2017

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

A lot of you know me from past events and hereby I would like to ask you
for your support for a personal matter.

With the help of some friends I started the*initiative “Put Prema
Prijateljstvu”* (engl. The Path Towards Friendship). Our goal is to take
a publicly visible stand against hatred and ethnic nationalism and for
social cohesion and friendship between people from the Western Balkans.
In order to achieve that, we would like to establish the hashtag
*#PutPremaP* as a strong, positive symbol that represents this attitude.

If this topic matters to you, please *read our info sheet* (2 pages
only, see google drive link in our signature below), *have a look at our
social media channels* and if you like the idea, please *become an
active participant* (use the hashtag, support us on social networks and
recommend the initiative to fellow students, colleagues, subscribers of
your social media channels or e-mail lists, your friends and family, etc.)

I am aware that we are facing a complex problem and that it is difficult
(some might say “hopeless”) to change something, but I am convinced *we
have to try and now is the right moment to do it.*

Let’s send out a strong, positive message, together! :-)

Whereever you are, I wish a great and successful semester to all of you!

Warm regards,

Simon

Put Prema Prijateljstvu (#PutPremaP)

Twitter: @PutPremaP <https://twitter.com/PutPremaP>