[Int. Club der FU] Board Game Evening of the International Club on 6th of June

T. Zimmermann tyczim at gmail.com
Do Jun 1 17:16:04 CEST 2017

Dear members and friends of the International Club,

We would like to invite you to *2nd* *Board Game Evening*, a great
opportunity to make new friends and have fun in a relaxed setting. A group
of students from the Kazahk National University will be joining us this
evening.

We will meet on *Tuesday, the 6th of June*
at *18:00 o'clock*
at the club headquarters at* Ehrenbergstr. 26/28, **14195 Berlin*

There will be snacks and beverages provided, so come as you are.

You can bring your favorite game or try a new one.
Please let us know through the following link which game(s) you would like
to play and we will do our best organise them.

https://goo.gl/forms/uZQVOChLU1I3Yz8y1

We're looking forward to seeing you! :-)

Tycho and the team of volunteers at the International Club