[Int. Club der FU] Could you find me a student mentor?

Nadine Rades nadine.rades at fu-berlin.de
Di Mär 3 17:29:28 CET 2015

Dear members of the International Club,

Szilvi from Budapest is arriving in Berlin on 16th March. She is looking
for someone, who can show her the way from Hauptbahnhof to Studentendorf
Schlachtensee. If you would like to meet her and do her this favor, please
let us know.

Kindest regards,

Nadine

Nadine Rades
Schatzmeisterin des Internationalen Clubs
der Freien Universität Berlin
Garystr. 45
14195 Berlin