[Int. Club der FU] [Int Club der FU] Spanischer Stammtisch

Devrim Kaplan devrim5kaplan at googlemail.com
Mi Mär 6 11:17:06 CET 2013

¡Hola!
Dear friends and members of the International Club,

You are very much welcome to join us at the next Spanish regulars' table
where you can speak Spanish or get to know nice people who are maybe
looking for tandem partners as well.

Nos reunimos una vez por mes para intercambiar de idioma, cultura y conocer
gente simpática.

¡Ya nos veremos!
Devrím.

Was? Spanischer Stammtisch
Wann? Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, um 20.00 Uhr
Wo? Café BilderBuch, Akazienstr. 28, U-Bhf Eisenacher Straße U7 oder S-Bhf
Julius-Leber-Brücke S1
Wieviel? Jeder zahlt seine Getränke selbst

What: Spanish regulars' table
When: Thursday, March 14th, 2013, at 8pm
Where: "Café BilderBuch", Akazienstr. 28, U-Bhf Eisenacher Straße U7 or
S-Bhf Julius-Leber-Brücke S1
Costs: Drinks are to be paid individually

If you have Facebook, please RSVP the event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/155350901287389/<http://www.facebook.com/events/526998010653975/>
We will have a sign for the International Club on the table where the sofa
is, so everyone can find us.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me:
devrim5kaplan at googlemail.com

See you there,
Devrím.