[Int. Club der FU] [Int.Club] Ostsee - First Come First Serve!

Mingchao Mao maomingchao.de at gmail.com
Di Jun 4 15:22:49 CEST 2013

Dear friends of International Club,

I just want to remind you that we only have less than 10 places for
the big Ostsee-trip. We'll distribute them through "first come, first
serve" rule. That means if you do want to come, please don't forget to
pay the trip in time! Otherweise we are afraid that we would have to
consider that you wouldn't come and enjoy the beautiful Baltic Sea
with us together...

(For all those who have paid by me and Stephi, please ignore this messega :-)

Best,

Mingchao