[Int. Club der FU] Halloween Party this Friday (plus Movie)!!!

Stephanie Kutschmann stephanie.kutschmann at fu-berlin.de
Di Okt 30 18:41:46 CET 2012

Everyone,

it's this time of year, it's Halloween! Come celebrate with us.
Before we party, let's get in the mood with a scary movie.

International Movie Night
When: 02.11.2012; 08.00pm
Where: Picknick Club
Cost: 3 Euro (includes the Halloween Party!!)
Then let's party!
Internationaler Club FU-Berlin & ISIB present:

International Halloween Night

Hey Everybody,

In cooperation together the International Club FU Berlin and your ISIB-Team are presenting you the International Halloween night full of spook and party. Come by with your friends on FRIDAY NOVEMBER 2nd and enjoy the creepiest night of the year with us at Picknick Club. Dress up in your favorite Halloween costume for cheaper entry plus chances to win a fancy prize at our COSTUME CONTEST. Our DJs will serve you just the right monster-mix to dance and have fun all night long!

We’re looking forward to you!

Your International Club Fu-Berlin& ISIB-Team

START:
10:00pm

ENTRY | EINTRITT:

3 € till 11pm
After 11pm, 6€ for Students
Specials:
Dress up in a Halloween costume and pay only 3€ all night long!
International Club Members 3€ all night long!

MUSIC:
1st Floor: whatever! dj-team [ pop |rock | charts]
2nd Floor: Mathy & Shepherd [ electro | house | minimal ]

DATE | DATUM:
Friday 2nd of November

LOCATION | ORT:

PICKNICK CLUB
Dorotheenstraße 90
10117 Berlin
S+U Friedrichstraße

How to get there:
http://maps.google.de/maps?rlz=1C1GTPM_deDE491DE491&sugexp=chrome%2Cmod%3D15&q=map+dorotheenstra%C3%9Fe+90+berlin&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq&hnear=0x47a851c407664869%3A0xff4bf8aab79f725a%2CDorotheenstra%C3%9Fe+90%2C+D-10117+Berlin&gl=de&sa=X&ei=1VZHUKzvG4iA4gSqm4GoBQ&ved=0CCQQ8gEwAA

See you there everybody – we’re looking forward to party with you!

Cheers

Your ISiB-Team & International Club Team

https://www.facebook.com/events/374884079263032/

https://www.facebook.com/events/131534033661727/

Stephanie Kutschmann
Präsidentin des Internationalen Clubs der FU Berlin
(0049) 151 405 18 661
stephanie.kutschmann at fu-berlin.de