[Stellenangebote] Delivery Hero, Virtual Technical Workshop, Wed Feb 28th 17:00pm

Tuhina Das tuhina.das at deliveryhero.com
Do Feb 15 13:16:01 CET 2024

Hello all,

Delivery Hero is hosting a free, open-invite *virtual workshop on
Wednesday, Feb 28th* aimed at students who are interested in our tech
graduate program (we are hiring full-time junior engineers into the
engineering organization in a fall 2024 cohort).

This event will be focused on tips/tricks for how to succeed in a coding
interview.

You can learn more and register at this link: https://lu.ma/mjn7vwo6

Read more about our program here (applications will go live first week
of March):
https://careers.deliveryhero.com/the-delivery-hero-tech-graduate-program/

Thank you and hope to see you there!

--

Tuhina Das

Senior Program Manager, Early Careers

Delivery Hero SE

Oranienburger Str. 70, 10117 Berlin

e-mail: tuhina.das at deliveryhero.com

web: www.deliveryhero.com

Vorstand / Members of the Executive Board: Niklas Östberg (CEO), Emmanuel
Thomassin (CFO), Pieter-Jan Vandepitte (COO) | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender /
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Martin Enderle | Sitz / registered
office: Berlin | Amtsgericht / District Court: Charlottenburg |
Handelsregister / Commercial Register: HRB 198015 B

VERTRAULICHKEITSHINWEIS: Diese Nachricht (inklusive aller Anhänge) ist
vertraulich.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is
confidential.