[Stellenangebote] Junior Mobile (iOS/Android) Developer (f/m/d) @ 1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE in Germany

Pawel Kuzak pawel.kuzak at 1und1.de
Mo Feb 12 11:04:23 CET 2024

Dear students,

With our strong brands GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 42 million active users, we are the leading email and communications platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. From this strong market position, services and apps are developed that simplify users' digital lives - from office tools and cloud solutions to personal ID management.
We develop the most successful email and cloud services in Germany - GMX and WEB.DE - and are currently looking for a Junior Android Developer (f/m/d)<https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/410243/620141/1704275080/3> and a Junior iOS Developer (f/m/d)<https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/408872/620141/1705490398/3>.
As a member of the our Mobile Development Agile team your work will be geared to advancing the worldwide success of our products. By deploying and utilising leading edge technologies, you will be designing and developing new functionalities for millions of domestic GMX, WEB.DE, as well as mail.com and 1&1 users worldwide.

If you are interested, please apply using the above mentioned links, where you also find a detailed jobs description.

Regards,
Pawel Kuzak