[Stellenangebote] PhD and postdoc position in CompBio/ML in the context of developmental and organoid biology

Markus.Mittnenzweig at mdc-berlin.de Markus.Mittnenzweig at mdc-berlin.de
Di Sep 26 10:36:39 CEST 2023

Dear students,

we are currently looking for a postdoc and PhD student in our new group at MDC-BIMSB. We have exciting computational projects at the interface of CompBio/ML and developmental or organoid biology.

Our lab develops computational methods to analyse and model large-scale biomedical data. In particular we are using single-cell and spatial transcriptomics data to better understand the regulation of cell fate decisions and the emergence of tissue structure during embryonic development. A current focus of the lab is the embryonic phase of organogenesis, during which the basic body plan is laid out and the vertebrate organs are formed.

Please get in touch if you are interested. Details can be found here: https://www.mdc-berlin.de/mittnenzweig#t-jobs

Deadline postdoc position: Oct 15th
Deadline PhD position: Oct 22nd

Thanks for sharing this email!

Kind regards,
Markus

---

Markus Mittnenzweig

Computational and Developmental Bioloy Lab

Max Delbrück Center

Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology (MDC-BIMSB)

Hannoversche Straße 28

10115 Berlin

Phone: +49 30 9406-1339

markus.mittnenzweig at mdc-berlin.de<mailto:markus.mittnenzweig at mdc-berlin.de>