[Stellenangebote] HiWi opportunities at RKI

Paraskevopoulou, Sofia ParaskevopoulouS at rki.de
Di Okt 24 12:56:16 CEST 2023

Hello,

This is an announcement to draw the attention of people interested in Studentische Hilfskräfte at the Genome Competence Center in the Robert Koch Institute. Our main focus is pathogen genomic epidemiology with topics that include phylogenetic reconstruction, genome assembly, and outbreak analytics among others. We use high performance computing to run our analyses and have strong knowledge on snakemake and Nextflow task management systems. If you would like to be part of our team, please do not hesitate to reach us with a CV and a short intro :)

Best,
Sofia

--
Paraskevopoulou Sofia, Dr. rer. nat.