[Stellenangebote] SH 14/23: Student Assistant - 3D Human Spine Modeling and Articulation (m/f/d, 41 h/month), Zuse Institute Berlin-Dahlem

Aslan, Cagdas aslan at zib.de
Di Okt 3 18:17:45 CEST 2023

Dear Student,

were you always interested in figuring out how 3D animations in games or animes work?

Would you like to bring 3D objects to life yourself by giving them the ability to carry out plausible motions without intersecting each other?

Are you a master's student with some experience in processing matrices and arrays in at least one programming language?

If your answers are yes, we are currently offering a student assistant position (41h/month) at the Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB) in Dahlem.

In this position, you have the opportunity to be part of a larger research unit that was formed in close collaboration with the Charité Berlin (https://spine.charite.de/en/). Together, we will re-explore the reasons for lower back pain and hopefully help people that suffer from it.

You will also have the option to turn this topic into a master’s thesis if you like.

For further information on the job, please check out the following link below.

Job-Listing: https://www.zib.de/node/5932

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me via aslan at zib.de!

PS: Please send your full application, quoting the reference code SH 14/23, including CV and the standard supporting documents as well as your certificate of matriculation in pdf-format (one file) by 22 October 2023 (date of receipt) to: jobs at zib.de

You can additionally put me into the cc.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cagdas

Çağdaş Aslan

Doctoral Researcher
Computational Diagnosis and Therapy Planning Group
Department of Visual and Data-Centric Computing
Zuse Institute Berlin
<http://www.zib.de/>https://www.zib.de/visual

Tel.: +49 30 841 85 364