[Stellenangebote] WG: Job Opportunity: PhD Studentships in Bioinformatics at ColoMARK

Seyferth, Ulrike Ulrike.Seyferth at fu-berlin.de
Mo Mai 15 17:14:56 CEST 2023

________________________________
Von: Alina Harbovska <aharbovska at euro-funding.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2023 11:15
An: bioinf at math.fu-berlin.de
Cc: Mónica García Durillo
Betreff: Job Opportunity: PhD Studentships in Bioinformatics at ColoMARK

Dear Mr/Mrs,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing on behalf of ColoMARK, an initiative aimed at establishing a European network of colorectal cancer experts and developing innovative technological solutions for its diagnosis and prognosis. We are currently seeking to fill two PhD studentships in Bioinformatics within our program.

The ColoMARK program brings together nine public and private host institutions from across Europe, all working collaboratively to achieve our common goal. In addition, we have garnered support from seven partner organizations specializing in complementary areas of research, each being a leader in their respective fields. Our consortium has been thoughtfully crafted to leverage the unique strengths of each member institution towards the objectives of the ColoMARK research and training program.

The main aim of the Colomark project is to educate and train ten new PhD students, focusing on biomarker research in Colorectal cancer. We are excited to announce that The Health Research Institute of Santiago de Compostela (IDIS), as part of the ColoMARK MSCA Doctoral Network, is offering two PhD student positions within the Genomic Medicine Group.

We are specifically looking for candidates who possess a Master's degree in Bioinformatics and are eligible for the Marie Curie mobility requirement. This is to ensure that applicants meet the necessary criteria for the program.

We kindly request your assistance in sharing this opportunity with your university community, particularly those enrolled in Bioinformatics master's programs. Below, I have provided a brief description that you may use to inform interested individuals about the vacancy:

Position: PhD Studentships in Bioinformatics

Program: ColoMARK MSCA Doctoral Network

Institution: The Health Research Institute of Santiago de Compostela (IDIS)

The ColoMARK initiative aims to establish a European network of colorectal cancer experts and develop innovative technological solutions for its diagnosis and prognosis. As part of this program, The Health Research Institute of Santiago de Compostela (IDIS) is offering two PhD student positions within the Genomic Medicine Group.

Requirements:

  *   Master's degree in Bioinformatics
  *   Eligibility for the Marie Curie mobility requirement

This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and collaborative team dedicated to making advancements in biomarker research for Colorectal cancer. The selected candidates will have access to excellent resources, training, and support from our consortium of institutions and partner organizations.

Application Details:

  *   Application Deadline: May 31, 2023

To learn more about this opportunity, please visit: https://lnkd.in/eW9JnhCm

We greatly appreciate your support in promoting these positions within your university. Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Alina Harbosvka
Junior Project Manager
[cid:e3ca72fa-ab17-4c33-b543-370c4d26e419]aharbosvka at euro-funding.com<mailto:aharbosvka at euro-funding.com>
+34 626 990 589 | +34 917 010 490
Pza. de la Independencia 8, Madrid

[Logotipo  Descripción generada automáticamente con confianza baja]<https://www.euro-funding.com/es/>

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial. Sólo los destinatarios legítimos de este mensaje pueden acceder o utilizarla. Los datos personales de los destinatarios son tratados por Euro-Funding para canalizar las comunicaciones oportunas, pudiendo ejercer sus derechos en cualquier momento, mediante email a prodatos at euro-funding.com<mailto:prodatos at euro-funding.com>. Más información aquí<https://www.euro-funding.com/es/politica-de-privacidad/>. Certificados en ISO 27001, recomendamos verificar el dominio del remitente @euro-funding.com